2. Skinny crockpot recipes. As the recent queen of the garage crockpot, I like that these recipes are "slightly" healthier and use less packaged products than most crockpot recipes.
3. How to make a pocket sized espresso machine. Why is workable tiny stuff so fascinating?
4. You know that closed off section of old libraries where they have store old manuscripts under lock and key for only scholars to examine? Now you can go back there yourself....virtually. Hi-res images of the Voynich Manuscript online.
5. A stroller that is self folding, has a sun powered generator, pedometer, lcd screen, headlights and can probably also perform cpr and babysit your kids.
6. It's rare to find such a detailed tutorial for a very boutique like skirt. The Pinwheel Skirt
7. Play Angry Birds in real life (although I'm thinking maybe something squishier would work better for actual shooting?).
8. Whatever would you DO if the internet were to disappear??