Labels: Skunk Cabbage
1. Haven't seen this optical illusion until now. Groan. It's so darn cool, but also so darn nauseating.
2. If you enjoy a good anthropological story... A lot of missionary and humanitarian organizations have to come up with creative ideas like creating lucky iron fish to stave off anemia in Cambodia.
3. 38 things to do with Thanksgiving leftovers... ideas include hockey pucks out of overcooked rolls and face powder made with dried out turkey (jk).
4. Regardless of global warming. These environmental images from the 70's are historical and breathtaking.
5. Decorating on a budget? Martha Stewart has the best line up of homemade ornaments.
6. The second I feel better (Esther) I am eating like a clean freaking machine. For those who already eat healthy and want something to bake this holiday season. Lemon Almond Cinnamon Cookies. Gluten free and Vegan.
7. After a printer malfunction that required crawling through the mass of chords under the desk, using bread clips to label things seems both easy and brilliant.
8. A great roundup of homemade advent calendars... for even the most stressed and busy. I like this one a lot...
9. Awesome restaurants. Not sure how the food is, but the ambiance?!
10. 10 great science books for kids.
11. It's universally known that natural deodorants don't work for the majority of mankind. But this homemade pro-biotic deodorant looks incredibly promising.
12. Catechism question for the week. Where is the moral law summarily comprehended?
Posted by Ez at 9:16 AM