1. Start scheming now. Tips for prettier Christmas Trees. Big ornaments are a win win. Love it.
2. A photo album for babies. Tutorial on how to make a fabric photo album. Super cute.
3. Dunh. Dunh. Dunh. (cue music) The full Hunger Games trailer came out this week. If it doesn't make you tear up you either a) didn't read the books b) have no soul.
4. Shiveringly stunning time lapse video of the earth from space. It's amazing how populated it looks from way up high.
5. Ten Anime Films you should see before you die. I know Avatar The Last Airbender doesn't really count, but if you are a fan of that show, then you should check these out too.
6. Still munching on leftover Halloween candy? Here's a PH acidity chart for all your favorite candy. Don't read it unless you want to feel guilty for your skittles.
7. You don't have to be into cross-fit to be astounded by the world's largest 3D painting. It will make you stare at your computer screen for way too long.
8. Are you absolutely sick to death of playing Candyland? Here's a whole round up of other games you can play with small children.
9. Even cooler candy-collecting than trick-or-treating: Operation Little Vittles.
10. The sad truth of facebook feeling vs. reality.
12. Catechism question for the week: What did God at first reveal to man for the rule of his obedience?