Stop And Smell The Skunk Cabbage Vol. 38

Labels:



1. Triticum fever.
An interesting article on modern wheat that will have the Gluten free'ers nodding their heads and everyone else humming lalala.

2. Behold the steampunkin. A very detailed pdf on creating your very own steampunk pumpkin. Ha.

3. If you have trouble coming up with inspiration for packed lunches. Here's 30 delicious and fresh looking options.

4. In keeping with this blogs love of shoes (and handmade shoes). We bring you DIY sandals. The options are endless.

5. Modge Podge strikes again. Tinted mason jars tutorial. So pretty.

6. Have you seen ManBabies? Oh me, oh my. This site makes me laugh so hard my sides ache.

7. Do you ever feel that your GPS is like this?

8. When the Milkshake Runs Low - Oh so true.

9. Catechism question for the week: What benefits do believers receive from Christ at the resurrection?
1 sprinkles of fairy dust:

The ManBabies...oh my word. Totally messing with my head. Hilarious! :P