Labels: Skunk Cabbage
1. A bunk bed playset. Way too much fun. My kids saw these over my shoulder and have been drawing up their own plans for one.
2. 45 free photoshop actions. There are some pretty good ones in there. Not the usual menagerie.
3. This is billed as a sand castle cake (which is pretty fun in and of itself), but I think it holds great potential for an epic gingerbread house this Christmas.
4. 50 different foods you can serve in little mason jars. Everything from white chocolate lemon trifle jars, to herb cheese jars.
5. What's the best way to escape a high speed police chase? Head for the airport?
6. A handy list of when and how to grow vegetables.
7. An anthropologist claims that too much alcohol doesn't make someone act drunk. They do that to themselves.
8. The coolest blog for people who like to sew: Make this look. They take current fashion and tell you which pattern to buy to make what you're seeing in the magazine.
9. How awesome would it be to dress up as Violet Beauregarde from Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory?
10. DIY rope words. I can see this being useful for parties, kids crafts, Christmas and a whole myriad of other things.
11. Did you know you could make your own homemade porcelain? I did not, and now my brain is obsessed with all the possibilities.
12. Nanowrimo starts in 8 days, 11 hours and 30 minutes. It's the only sporting event you can do while passed out on the couch after gorging yourself on turkey and pie. Do it! Here are a bunch of helpful preparation tutorials if you do decide to succumb.
13. Catechism question for the week. What benefits do believers receive from Christ at death?
Posted by Ez at 11:54 AM