Dressed On A Dime Fridays (on Saturday)



Bethany:

This time in my life has granted me a new appreciation for smocked-neck items. Where have they been all my life??


Smocked-neck top - thrifted ($2)
Striped layering tank - Old Navy ($4)
Shorts - thrifted ($5)
Matching necklace and bracelet - Mommy Necklaces (28.50)
Total = $39.50 (can you tell where I prefer to spend my money? Haha)



Esther:

I always feel slightly guilty for wearing flats with a long sweater, I think I've watched too many "What Not To Wear" episodes. But I do love this outfit. So comfy and Fall-ish. I bought the sweater last week in Palm Springs when it was ironically 102 degrees outside.



Striped Sweater-(some random boutique in Palm Springs) ($10)
Tank top- handmedown
Black pearl necklace - gift
Jeggings- Forever 21 ($5)
Flats- Converse (thrifted NWT) ($2)
Total: $17

0 sprinkles of fairy dust: