Stop And Smell The Skunk Cabbage Vol. 29

Labels:
I just watched The Young Victoria, and so this letter from Queen Victoria to Mary Lincoln Todd felt like a tangible connection to the real person and story.

My kids love those bath body paints Avon sells, but these look even more fun. Homemade bathtub crayons.

I didn't even know I wanted homemade churros dipped in warm dark chocolate sauce until I saw these on Joy the Baker.

Just in time for mommy and me swimming lessons. Swim suit tutorial, and swim diaper tutorial. I haven't found too many patterns and instructions for swim gear online, so I found both of these intriguing.

Not your average police dog. Police in Germany now have three Police Vultures.... their names? Sherlock, Miss Marple and Columbo.

Fabric you can color in like a coloring book.
I would have been over the moon with something like this as a child. Right now I'm thinking birthday party craft/favor, or room decorating possibilities, or custom doll clothes... tons of things that make me wish I was ten again.

I know this is kind of late, but this photo of tornado weather in Kansas city almost makes you feel like you should be able to see Frank Peretti's demons and angels battling it out in the skies.

I want to call this photo essay on child brides "chilling", but that doesn't really do it justice. This one especially struck me. Why is she just sitting there covered in blood? Why is no one rushing around helping her?

Catechism question for the week: "How are we made partakers of the redemption purchased by Christ?"
0 sprinkles of fairy dust: