Stop And Smell The Skunk Cabbage Vol. 36

Labels:

1. Pancake floor pillows. Awesomeness! I dare you to not want pancakes now. I think I've come up with a way to make them for less than $600, but I'm not sure I have the wherewithal to try. They would be perfection for a bookstore, library or kids room.

2. Remember reading Trapped At The Bottom Of The Sea as a kid? Now you can buy your own life preserving tsunami pod that's basically the same thing (minus the lasers). Sometimes I'd like to strap Charlie in one of those for long car trips (and think of how safe it would be!).

3. Anybody tried kombucha? I have a very disgusting looking mushroom in my fridge, begging me to get over myself and try my hand at brewing it.

4. Three letters to and from Mister Rogers to warm the heart.

5. DIY Hobbit houses. All you need is a chainsaw and a pipe to smoke.

6. Bye bye boys, have fun storming the castle. A Princess Bride Monopoly would be pure genius. My game piece would be the six fingered glove.

7. Since nobody likes to wake up and find their toothbrush has been moved to the refrigerator. Here are Five Things You Should Know About The New Facebook.

8. I succumbed to buying a pumpkin while it was still 94 degrees outside, so this recipe for caramelized pumpkin seeds (on the stove top instead of the oven) was a lifesaver. So scrumptious, and so fast, I don't think I'll ever cook them in the oven again.

9. Ungraceful parenting. Ouch.

10. Catechism question for the week: What are the benefits which in this life do accompany or flow from justification, adoption, and sanctification?
1 sprinkles of fairy dust:

Pancake pillows are the best idea ever! Want want want! <3

x
Lost in the Haze