2. A farm that runs on guinea pig power.
3. Jewelry made out of laminated sections of books. Esther wants to try it.
4. A couch that looks like a magic carpet. Would be a great theme piece in a magical children's room.
5. For the gluten free people out there. Did you know Soba noodles are GF? You just have to make sure they're the buckwheat kind. Or here's a recipe on how to make them yourself.
6. And here's a way to cook those soba noodles once you have them.
7. How to make pretty much anything (if you're brave enough).
9. Catechism question for the week: How did God create man?