1. Make A Little Dragon. The tutorial Esther used to create Maeken (Jamie's clay dragon). Note: if making it for kids, reinforce everything with wire.
2. Rethinking the News: Tips. The whole series is also worth reading. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3. "...avoid just paying attention to those who make the ever-so brilliant points that you agree with, but actually aren't saying anything worthwhile."
3. What to do with all that mint in garden? Make Creme De Menthe (mint liqueur). Even tastier looking (but nothing to do with mint), Peach Schnapps...or just about any other homemade liqueur you can think of. Kumquat Liqueur anyone? [Bethany: hey, this is Esther's link, but guess the fate of a portion of the plum harvest? Updates in a few months, haha]
4. Super cute animal sewing cards.
6. Anyone like visual puns?
7. Theology and poetry (amen!).
8. And an example of the above: Dancing in the Minefields.
9. Catechism question for the week. "How many persons are there in the Godhead?"
Today is the first of August, so Accessories Month has finally begun! Actual content will be up starting tomorrow. Yay!