Coming Soon- Peter Pan Week!

Remember Second hand fashion week? Well it's time for another blog event, but this time it's the lost boys and Neverland calling our names. Hosted by the lovely Nina over at Wickfield Writings, it starts June 7th and goes through the 13th.




The house fairies are working hard, trying to come up with ideas and re-visiting old childhood memories. If you haven't read Peter Pan in awhile, or if sadly your childhood was missing some of the world's most delightful children's fiction... You can read it for free at Project Gutenberg.

If your only exposure to the mischievous capers of Wendy, Peter and gang is from Disney, no worries... we only plan on fun and fancy next week (and we won't be holding any quizzes).
2 sprinkles of fairy dust:

I can't wait to see what ya'll do. When I was little I used to play peter pan with my siblings and cousins. I was always Wendy. It was funny to see this today because I just blogged about that last night


Hooray for Peter Pan!
Don't forget to read the only novel based on Barrie's own ideas for more!
Click!
BELIEVE!