- Art history in stick figures. Especially love the Picasso one.
- Wondermark Comic: The Trail Goes Cold. Babies contextualizing the complicated world around them. ...haha
- Stupid commercialized holidays. T-Rex has something to say about them.
- Love it when baked desserts have unusual things in them like ricotta cheese, or jalapenos. These Berry Cobbler Pie Bars claim to fame is sour cream.
- On a more serious note. Finally, an honest non-propoganda, square look at humanity and our issues. Helping Africa.
- And the catechism question for today. What do the Scriptures principally teach?
Labels: Skunk Cabbage
Short and sweet.
Posted by Ez at 9:10 PM