Hooray for inspiration!


Thank you so much to Curly Q's Hair Do's for nominating Fairies, French Fries, and Little Baby Kisses for the Sunshine Award!


I have loved oouing and ahhing over the adorable hairstyles posted over there, hoping someday my curly boy has a curly sister. =)

"The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspire others in the blog world."

So I guess these are the Rules of Acceptance...
Put the logo on the sidebar or within a post
Pass the award on to 12 bloggers who brighten your day
Link to the nominees within your post
Let the nominees know they received this award by commenting on their blog
Link back to the person who gave you this award, as a way of showing your appreciation for being appreciated.

Coincidentally, we are linked to a baker's dozen blogs at the moment! So I'm going to be a lazy bum and point you to those links with the heartfelt comment that these blogs do brighten my day, and I am thrilled whenever their new content magically appears in my reader (which is not often enough, some of you! *hint, hint*).
0 sprinkles of fairy dust: