Stop And Smell The Skunk Cabbage Vol. 34

Labels:
1. 21 Questions to ask your kids. Little kids rarely say anything that's not hilarious. Maybe this will help you remember them.

2. This DIY for a treadmill desk, made me laugh. Mostly because I sympathize. Once I tied my laptop to the treadmill and was reading a novel, walking, and chatting on IM at the same time. This looks much safer.

3. Riesling Strawberry Slushies? Oh yeah. They'd be absolutely perfect for a girls party. (and it's still hot here)

4. I think it's so cute when women do something artistic with their whole pregnancy. I've tried twice now and failed both times, but I thought I'd pass it on in case anyone else is inspired to try.

Because it's Fall... or almost Fall (we have to pretend in California). Super adorable and modern pumpkin carving ideas.

5. A level of cheap airfare wizardry that's on par with hardcore couponers. Step by step instructions and insight on how to maneuver your way into cheaper plane tickets. Warning: Not for the faint of heart. (and certainly beyond my attention span)

6. For the medical geeks out there. Women with IUD's have less cervical cancer than those without. The possible hypothesis is kind of icky. The body is so busy fighting off the IUD it creates an immune response against cancer as well?

7. I don't know what's more interesting. That scientists found a planet with two suns, or that they actually call it Tatooine.

8. Catechism question for the week. What is adoption?
0 sprinkles of fairy dust: