1. The best, best coffee I've ever had was not just freshly ground, but freshly roasted as well. Now you can do it yourself. How to roast your own coffee in a popcorn popper.
2. Do you call your carbonated, high fructose corn syrup "Pop" or "Soda". It's one of those questions that's related to "How's the weather?". Here's a pretty map answering that question. The random chunk of yellow in south Illinois and Missouri is odd to me.
3. Such a sweet little pattern for a baby girl dress. And free! I love the rose petal layering in the back.
4. Fascinating article about using chili peppers for pain relief. The bit about it being more effective than morphine makes me really curious to try it.
5. I'm always coming across enormous old sweaters at thrift stores for a dollar. Here's a tutorial that turns that giant old cashmere sweater into a cute new cardigan (with anthropologie-esque sleeves!)
6. It's not even remotely Fall here yet, but the only thing better than Pumpkin Pie Spice Latte's has to be Pumpkin Spice Latte Cupcakes.
7. Catechism question for the week. What is justification?
Posted by Ez at 8:56 PM